LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Name of Project (Make sure it's descriptive)
As promised, I have set out below a description of the services that I, Elizabeth Straw, ("Writer") will provide to you, Client Name ("Subject"), together with our agreed-upon fees. I will provide the following services:
· A ghost-writing service for the Subject based on a specified number of remote telephone or videoconference interviews, research time and writing time.
· The delivery of a first draft of the Subjects ‘Life Story’ in Microsoft Word .docx format based on the interviews and research undertaken.
· A specified number of revision remote telephone or videoconference interviews and revision hours with the subject
· The delivery of a final draft ‘Life Story’ in Microsoft Word .docx format with revision completed.
· Subject's tone and style will be accommodated where possible, based on the Writers experience.
Please note that we have not agreed to these services:
Final Deliverables: (these should be actual, tangible delivered products)
My fee for these services will be as follows:
If you agree that the foregoing fairly sets out your understanding of our mutual responsibilities, please sign a copy of this letter in the space indicated below via typing, fill in the requested address information and email it back to me. However, if you'd like changes made, let's chat!
For Elizabeth Straw (Writer)
Please sign and return copy to email@example.com